Welcome to our Journey

Thanks for sharing in our journey of moving from a couple in love TTC with no intervention to the land of testing and procedures...

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

It was good!

Yesterday D and I went to see the REI doc and it was really really good! The MD was totally professional but kind and down to earth.  He sympathized with our losses and helped us come up with a plan for where to go. He really listened to us, asked questions, and appeared genuinely concerned. I was so nervous going there. I literally felt nauseas yesterday morning before seeing him. But, was totally relieved once we met with him.  Plus, he met with us for over 30 minutes! From what I've read in the blog world, that's outstanding.
The plan:
Yesterday we each had genetic testing done. I got labs for a myriad of other things.
Once AF returns, I'll call to schedule HSG (not so excited about this) and day 3 labs.
In 3-4 weeks I'll have some clotting and immune labs drawn.

So, sounds good to me. He didn't push treatment, which I was afraid of. He respected our knowledge, but explained things when we needed him to.  So, here we go...

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I appreciate you reading my blog and your empathy. I, too, am so sorry about your's.

    ReplyDelete