Welcome to our Journey

Thanks for sharing in our journey of moving from a couple in love TTC with no intervention to the land of testing and procedures...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I did it

So...I did it.  I made an appointment with REI.  This is a big step for me. See, I was one of those people who believed that if you couldn't conceive, then there's a reason for it! Simple as that...you have sex, you get pregnant, you have a baby. If you couldn't do it on your own, then God, the Universe, whomever deemed that you weren't able. Move on. The end.

This was, of course, before I had problems conceiving. It's so interesting how one's opinions of things change as they start to apply to oneself...See, I'm a hypocrite just like everyone else.

My appointment is next week and we're doing a consultation for recurrent pregnancy loss.  I actually feel hopeful about it. I want to be a mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment